Tsolutions is a sophisticated scalable modular multitier architecture software developed on newest Microsoft platform and includes following technologies:
- All web based applications (administration module, web shops, ticket vending machine, web based ticket office system, customer self-service environment) use MS IIS7.0+ as application server and development platform is MS .NET Framework 4.5.X (ASP.NET MVC 5.X)
- Desktop version of ticket office system runs on MS Windows platform using MS .NET Framework 4.5.X (WPF) as development platform
- On-board terminal runs on MS Windows CE 6.0 platform, using MS .NET Framework 3.5 (WinForms) as development platform and SQLite as local database engine
- Server-side databases run on PostgreSQL 9.3.x
Secured communication - all communication between Tsolutions client applications and servers is done via secure SSL connections.
Protection against unauthorized access and DDoS attacks – all system servers are protected by firewalls and proxy servers and the accesses are regulated with firewall and proxy rules.
The load and functioning of all servers (both hardware and software) and services is monitored in real time by using sophisticated tests run by monitoring platform Zabbix.
All servers and network devices are clustered in order to keep the system running if any of them should fail. Application servers and webservers are clustered using NLB (Network Load Balancing) and Web Farm clustering technology, database servers are clustered using storage clustering, based on DRBD (Distributed Replicated Block Device) technology.
Backup and recovery
Server backups – image level backups from application and web servers are done on a daily bases.
Data backups – backup from data is done on 3 levels:
- Real time backup - for each production database server exists 2 real time backup servers – one uses storage clustering, based on DRBD (Distributed Replicated Block Device) technology and second one PostgrSQL module Londiste
- Daily onsite backup – once a day is made a server level backup which is stored onsite
- Daily offsite backup - once a day is made a server level backup which is stored offsite;